To subscribe to DAILY ADDICT, you are required to open an account. To do this you must complete the registration process by providing us with current and accurate information as prompted by the Subscription Form. The subscription form includes data (including but not limited to) your first and last names, email address, date of birth, gender, postcode and annual income. You agree to maintain and update this Registration Data as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
You agree that DAILY ADDICT may disclose to third parties your Registration Data in aggregate form. Such disclosures will exclude your name, email address and date of birth, unless:
a. You expressly authorise the disclosure; or
b. DAILY ADDICT is required to make such disclosures by law.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall DAILY ADDICT, its Publisher or Licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this Service.
Upon a request by DAILY ADDICT, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless DAILY ADDICT and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site.
You agree that:
- you will not use the service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these T&Cs;
- transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious computer programs;
- transmit or upload any computer programs or other material in breach of any intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or any other applicable laws;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from Australia through the service;
- interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
- DAILY ADDICT is not obliged to but may monitor your and other user’s use of the Service. DAILY ADDICT may monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
DAILY ADDICT may terminate your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever. DAILY ADDICT may also terminate or suspend your account for inactivity, which is defined as failing to sign-in to the Service for an extended period of time, as determined by DAILY ADDICT. Upon termination of Service, your right to use the Service immediately ceases.
If you wish to terminate your account, you will need to opt-out of receiving DAILY ADDICT and terminate your subscription. Upon termination your right to use the Service ceases and DAILY ADDICT is thereafter not obliged to forward any unread or unsent email to you or any third party.